We have a family service each week at 10:30am in the building and livestreamed online.
We are delighted to say that Creche, Sunday School & 259ers have now restarted.
Thanks to everyone for bearing with all the rules and regulations this past year, it has been tough. Following the responses to the Church Survey and the Leadership Meeting we will be amending our Covid-19 restrictions as follows :-
- Pre-booking will no longer be required but those attending will have the option of checking in with a QR code if they choose to for track and trace purposes
- Congregational singing will be introduced from 1st August
- Everyone to hand sanitise before entering the building
- While wearing of a mask is person choice we request that for church services everyone wear a face covering whilst entering and moving around the building. You can remove your mask while in your seat except in the designated mask section, if you choose to sit in the left hand aisle please remember to wear your mask at all times
- We will keep the social distancing measures of 1m+ and one seat between groups. People can choose to sit with another group by mutual agreement
- The current ventilation measures will continue or be enhanced where possible
- Please do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms
We will continue to review all of these measures on a regular basis.
To watch Sunday services from previous weeks please click here
Aspley Christ Church has been part of the community for over 80 years spreading the good news of Jesus Christ in this part of Nottingham since 1931. We recently changed our name from Aspley Evangelical Church.
Jesus offers love, without judgement, and acceptance, without criticism. Jesus didn’t care about some-one’s background, how much they earned or anything else the world around us values so much.
Christians at our church want to follow his example and see others come into a relationship with God which can, and does, change their hearts and transform their lives forever.
As a church we are part of the FIEC, the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches.